ALERT!

Don't forget to subscribe to Ambrosia's FREE Ezine for the latest information on all things Indie!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Review of Revealing Hamilton by Sarah Jayne Carr


Ambrosia Arts review of Revealing Hamilton by Sarah Jayne Carr


It was a privilege to be asked to edit this incredible story. Carr’s voice is positively unique. The idea of hungering for more isn’t enough. It came to me that in reading this unbelievable story and how hard it was to step back and actually focus on the details of what I was seeing that it was a lot like cheese cake. I just can’t stop. I read this book three times during the course of editing for how captivating it was. I doubt it will be the last. Amelia is not just someone you can identify with, but someone who grabs ahold of you and demands your attention. Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment